Academic Press, 2016.
Resumen (en inglés):
Artificial Intelligence in Behavioral and Mental Health Care summarizes recent advances in artificial intelligence as it applies to mental health clinical practice. Each chapter provides a technical description of the advance, review of application in clinical practice, and empirical data on clinical efficacy.
In addition, each chapter includes a discussion of practical issues in clinical settings, ethical considerations, and limitations of use. The book encompasses AI based advances in decision-making, in assessment and treatment, in providing education to clients, robot assisted task completion, and the use of AI for research and data gathering.
This book will be of use to mental health practitioners interested in learning about, or incorporating AI advances into their practice and for researchers interested in a comprehensive review of these advances in one source.
- Summarizes AI advances for use in mental health practice
- Includes advances in AI based decision-making and consultation
- Describes AI applications for assessment and treatment
- Details AI advances in robots for clinical settings
- Provides empirical data on clinical efficacy
- Explores practical issues of use in clinical settings