2nd ed. Gulf Professional Publishing, 2004.
Resumen (en inglés): This new edition of the Standard Handbook of Petroleum and Natural Gas Engineering provides you with the best, state-of-the-art coverage for every aspect of petroleum and natural gas engineering. With thousands of illustrations and 1,600 information-packed pages, this text is a handy and valuable reference.
Written by over a dozen leading industry experts and academics, the Standard Handbook of Petroleum and Natural Gas Engineering provides the best, most comprehensive source of petroleum engineering information available. Now in an easy-to-use single volume format, this classic is one of the true "must haves" in any petroleum or natural gas engineer's library.
* A classic for the oil and gas industry for over 65 years!
* A comprehensive source for the newest developments, advances, and procedures in the petrochemical industry, covering everything from drilling and production to the economics of the oil patch.
* Everything you need - all the facts, data, equipment, performance, and principles of petroleum engineering, information not found anywhere else.
* A desktop reference for all kinds of calculations, tables, and equations that engineers need on the rig or in the office.
* A time and money saver on procedural and equipment alternatives, application techniques, and new approaches to problems.