Resumen (en inglés): This book deals with exergy and its applications to various energy systems and applications as a potential tool for design, analysis and optimization, and its role in minimizing and/or eliminating environmental impacts and providing sustainable development. In this regard, several key topics ranging from the basics of the thermodynamic concepts to advanced exergy analysis techniques in a wide range of applications are covered as outlined in the contents.
- Comprehensive coverage of exergy and its applications
- Connects exergy with three essential areas in terms of energy, environment and sustainable development
- Presents the most up-to-date information in the area with recent developments
- Provides a number of illustrative examples, practical applications, and case studies
- Easy to follow style, starting from the basics to the advanced systems